Thursday, May 9, 2013

50 Most Important Scripture Bible Verses to Memorize

Last week I wrote a post complaining that we are “dumbing down” church and school, and don’t require kids to learn mastery of anything anymore. I asked what we could do about it.

And I decided maybe it was time I did something, rather than just complain. And so I’ve put together this list of the 50 verses I think are wonderful to memorize. Of course, these aren’t the ONLY great verses in the Bible, and you may have your own favorites that aren’t here. That’s fine! But I thought it was important to start somewhere, and so I put this list together.

I know many families want to memorize verses together, but they don’t know where to start. Here you go. One a week for a year. Even if this is all you ever memorize, you will have God’s word in your heart for most of the key verses in the Bible. I’m going to type the list with the verses first, and then at the end include a list of just the references, if you want those to just copy and paste.

More...
50 Most Important Scripture Bible Verses to Memorize | To Love, Honor and Vacuum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a moment to share your thoughts. ruben m [editor]